The Big 'Little Egg' Competition!
We are running a competition over the Easter break with prizes for winning entries!
Your teachers would like you to decorate a boiled egg.
You can use any design you wish.
You could make a patterned egg or create an animal or character.
You could even create a backdrop to put behind your egg to add to the effect!
You might even like to do more than one egg to create a scene.
Here are some examples to get you thinking!
For more inspiration, watch the selected YouTube videos found further down this page! Good Luck!
1. Only one photo from each child - if you do more than one then choose the one you want to be entered!
2. You must write your FIRST NAME only next to your egg on a slip of paper so that we can identify it is your egg picture!
3. Email your photo using the year group email button found at the top of each year group page.
4. Closing date for entries is Monday 13th April
5. All photos will be published on school website, together with a winners gallery!
6. Winners will be notified by phone/email.
Remember - this is just for a bit of fun! Good luck!