School Logo


Safeguarding Matters

Always be aware of what children are doing when they’re on mobile devices (phones, tablets and laptops), computers and game consoles.  Make sure they’re only accessing age-appropriate content and games, whilst talking to them about the dangers of talking to, or sharing information with, people they don’t know.

What should I do if I have concerns about a child or family?

If you’re concerned about the well-being of any child or adult please contact the school office and speak to either Miss Sidaway, Mrs Savage, Mrs Read, Mr Mills or Mrs Crosskill; our Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSLs).


If you can't speak to one of our DSLs please contact Cambridgeshire MASH (multi agency safeguarding hub) on:

0345 045 5203 

or: 01733 234 724 (out of hours)


The Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)

Cambridgeshire MASH can be contacted and can give advice on whether a family needs early help or they meet the threshold for statutory child protection.  They can be contacted by telephone on 0345 045 5203.


Out of Hours

If you need to contact children's social care urgently during the evening, at night or at the weekend, phone their out of hours team on 01733 234 724.


To find out more or to make a referral to MASH please using the multi-agency referral form online, please click here.

Out of Hours Safeguarding Support

Emergencies: If it is an emergency and you think a child may be in immediate danger please contact the emergency services directly by calling 999.


If you do not think it is an emergency

  1. Speak with one the safeguarding leads at school.
  2. Contact the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) for Cambridgeshire on 0345 045 5203
  3. Click here for further advice from Cambridgeshire MASH 


 Help for adults concerned about a child; 0808 800 5000


 Help for children and young people; call 0800 1111

Download this NSPCC guide to help you decide if your child is ready to stay home or go out alone:

Talk PANTS helps children understand that their body belongs to them, and they should tell someone they trust if anything makes them feel upset or worried.  To help you start the conversation with your child, click here to find out more.